Thank you to Kerry at Chataboutbooksfor my nomination
The Rules are:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions assigned to you.
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 10 questions to your nominee.
1 – Chips or Jacket potato?
Jacket potato but I just love potatoes in any shape or form really. I love them!
2 – Seaside or countryside?
Seaside! I live in the countryside and love it but I was born by the sea and miss it every single day.
3 – Do you have a holiday booked? If so, where are you off to?
Not yet but hoping to soon. My hubby isn’t happy as I’m now working in a school again and so we are now back to going in school holidays.
4 – Do you have pets?
I have my gorgeous little cavapoo called Darcy. I love cavalier king Charles spaniels but I wouldn’t have another one after losing my last one Oscar when he was only 9 due to a heart problem.
5 – What’s your favourite sport to play?
I am so not a sporty person!
6 – What’s your favourite sport to watch?
Same again, I never really watch sport either
7 – Do you have a favourite author?
Agatha Christie is still my favourite
8 – If you could meet any author, who would it be and what would be the first question you would ask them?
I get very tongue tied when meeting authors so whoever it is would probably look at me like I’m the village idiot! I would love to meet Jilly Cooper and just talk about dogs!
9 – Your favourite restaurant?
It’s a little Italian restaurant in the village where I live called Don Albertos
10 – Ice-cream or cake?
Ice cream every time! I love it!
Ten random facts about me:
1. I hate moths and butterflies
2. I was once trick or treated by Harry Styles who sang me a very rude song.
3. I was once on Songs of Praise
4. I trained as a Podiatrist but hated cutting my girls nails when they were babies, my husband had to do it!
5. I was born in Norfolk but moved to Aberdeen when I was 11
6. I have been grey since the age of 25 but will “dye till I die”
7. I hate Westerns but my top film of all time is The Searchers!! A Western lol
8. I can’t watch Toy Story 3 because I sob at the end every time and my grandchildren laugh at me.
9. I make the best lasagne in the whole wide world!!
10. My name is a combination of my parents names and my eldest daughters name is a combination of mine and my husband’s
Susan @ Books from Dusk till dawn
Jo @ Jo’s Book Blog
Kaisha @ Thewritinggarnet
Lindsay @ Bookboodle
Kate @ Bibliophilebookclub
Sarah @ Bytheletterbookreviews
Wendy @ Littlebooknesslane
Linda @ Lindasbookbag
Joanne @ Portobellobookblog
Claire @ Art and Soul
My questions for you all are:
1. Dogs or cats?
2. Kindle or real book?
3. Favourite drink?
4. What’s your favourite thing to cook?
5. What makes you cry?
6. What made you want to blog?
7. Favourite cheese?
8. Sandals or boots?
9. Last time you laughed?
10. Sunshine or snow?